Originally Posted by tunmi
After going on a few losing streaks I've fallen bellow 800 and i can honestly say elo hell DOES EXIST. It starts in the 900's and get much worst.
I'm not saying I'm "great" or "pro" or should be way up there.. honestly i think i should be around 1200 where people actually understand the game.
here are some issues i face on my teams..
1. Everyone in Elo Hell RAGES and I mean RAGE hardcore. I've had people rage when we were winning.. and bring the team down. You can't even reason with them. I try to keep things positive and not rage for team morale and to avoid being banned.
2. NO WARDS. omg no one wards and if they do.. they dont know where the hell to put it. For this reason I often support because I'll ward almost the whole map and show them how OP wards are..
3. Dragon? whats that? Baron? huh?
"Guys, the enemy jungler is top and we just double killed bot, lets get dragon".. i get ignored. In elo hell dragon might as well not exist. None of them see the benefit of an early dragon kill like say around lvl 6-8. IF they go for dragon, it was because i pinged the hell out of it and they are already lvl 15+
4. "Oh you pinged? I didn't see"
I PING SO MANY TIMES THAT THE GAME DOESNT LET ME PING ANYMORE... and they still dont fall back.. still dont go for drag/baron..
5. Greed.. omg gotta get that kill..
Then they end up dying and not getting the kill or getting their teammates killed.
6. Horrible initations.
"Nunu, why did you initiate man, it was 3v5 and our adc was farming/pushing top"
1. Y'know what would make them stop raging? if you completely stomped your lane and are now 7-0 and super fed! Then they would love you!
2. Honestly, who really cares about wards at that elo, you only need wards to prevent ganks at that elo, nobody is gonna do some crazy invades or anything else which would require heavy warding. At your elo (800) all you have to do is win lane and make them surrender (although that may be your fatal flaw, maybe you can't win lane that hard l0l)
3. Same thing, who cares about dragon, especially at 800 elo LOL. I repeat what I have said above before, its better to just ignore dragon then to bug your team mates about it (which may cause them to rage at you and reduce cooperation which was your first complaint LOL)
4. Again, don't bug them, just make them rage haha
both 5. and 6. the same could be true for the other team, basing your entire argument on luck that you supposedly get the baddies and the enemy team is good. I would argue otherwise, assuming your half decent, its more likely for the enemy team to have the feeder or the troll l0l