I tend to play with a group of 3 to 4 friends and we're "eh..." to be quite honest. Still, we enjoy the game (mostly). What I thought might help us, though, was some teamwork rules, since that seems to be our weakpoint. Great as individuals, and very hit or miss as a team. In a team-based game, you may see why I think it's our weakpoint. Derp.
Ahem. So, I was wondering if anyone knows of a 'Top Ten Rules/Tactics' list for what to do, or not do, in Dominion as a team. Or, if there isn't one out there, does anyone feel cool enough to put one together? Sauron's thread is amazingly informative, but a quicklist seems very useful for my needs.
I'll give it a shot, but I was hoping that those better than me could make a better one.
- Most, if not all, of your team should pick Revive.
- If the enemy is camping a node and you can't kick them off, go cap a different one.
- Gank bottom lane early, and gank bottom lane often.
- When you have 3 nodes, don't camp the nodes, camp in the fog of war.
- Do not trickle in 1 by 1 to a fight. Take a few seconds and wait for more teammates.
- Don't chase kills if you have 3 nodes.
- Don't suicide for a kill - not worth it unless it wins your team a node.
- Make sure your team has a tank, and preferably all champs have one form of CC.
- Don't be afraid to push lanes while waiting on a teammate or to help take a point. Creeps cap faster than champs, and can do it more safely.
- Communicate - Constantly.
Those may not even be good rules, and they're kind of generalized. Can anyone upgrade that top ten list?