At the request of a couple friends, I am going to give streaming a shot. I am a "fairly high" ELO player. I have two level 30 accounts, Boxcuitz being my main one, and my other one being my "troll" account, which you will find out the name of if you watch me stream (I plan on playing both accounts).
My ELO's are around 2100 and 2000 for Boxcuitz and my troll account, respectively - just to give you an idea of my skill level. (LolMatches last clocked me in at 1982 and 1948, respectively - I'm confident both have risen since then.)
I play Dominion to have fun, primarily. This is why I troll a lot. When I say troll, I mean silly / unconventional builds & tactics. But you'll see me play serious every now and then.
I will most often play solo (Blind Pick). Occasionally I will duo / group queue.
With my current schedule, I will stream:
- Monday & Tuesday - All day is fair game, these are my days off.
- Wednesday to Friday - 8:00pm to 2:00am (Central Time)
- Saturday - 6:00pm to 1:00am (Central Time)
- Sunday - 6:00pm to 3:00am (Central Time)
Music: I listen to about 50% Trance, 25% Metal, 25% Rock / Alternative.
- (100% of the Trance I listen to is podcasted - check out Trance Around the World with Above & Beyond)
Note: The "clacking" noise you'll hear periodically (mostly when I'm not in-game) is me shuffling my poker chips. If it's bothersome, nothing I can do about it - it's a habit.