Ultimate rule of Hide and Seek: If you're not a hider, you will lose - and if you're not losing you will get trolled.
That pretty much sum up what Hide 'n Seek is right now.
Don't get the wrong idea: I love the concept of this mode and it is a somewhat simple idea that would be nice to see implemented on the game, sadly, all rules I see (and all games I played) just makes me more and more aware that the majority of the players want to be hiders and want to have way more advantages over the Seekers than they should have.
Advice to whoever wants to play this mode: make this with a group of friends or else it would be just frustrating because a) the rules are generally overzealous with Hiders and b) it's too easy to troll.
Do you want easy rules?
- 5 Hiders and 2 Seekers.
- The game will last for 30 minutes or until the Hiders lost all lives.
- Champions with any kind of stealth (e.g. Rengar, Eve, Vayne) or global ult (e.g. Ashe, Ezreal) is not allowed (in addition with the bans of the Draft Mode).
- All items are available with two exceptions: no consumables and no one can have more than one of an item (e.g. no one can have more than 1 PD or 1 Cloth Armor).
- Hiders have 5 lives each, if the hider dies or, for any reason, kill a Seeker, he loses a life and is forced to go base.
- Hiders can attack freely the Seeker but the Seeker don't need to go base unless he wants to.
. (these two rules together makes the mode more healthy since the Hiders will use the abilities to, you know, escape, instead of chunking the Seeker hp with ease to force him go base)
- Hiders have a grace period of 1 minute to find a new spot to hide, if the Seeker, for any reason, kills the hider while he's in his grace period, the hider will not lose a life and also get one extra life. [The seeker must keep track of the grace period of the hiders and tell them in /all chat when it's over]
- Once a Hider lost all lives he must stay at base.
- And, for obvious reasons, no one can hide in the base. So if a hider is in base for more than 1 minute after respawn (his grace period) he will lost all lives.
- The team who lost have to surrender at the end of the game.