There are a couple of things I would like to see going forward.
1. When adding a friend being able to designate which group they should belong.
I have a larger than average friend list and I separate my friends by game type dominion, ranked sr, regular sr, and aram. I have to find them in the general tab which is a pain then move them, if they have gone offline I have a much much larger list to go through.
2. Please make it so I can add friends ONLY from a specific group.
People who play SR only don't want to be invited to a dominion game and ultimately they will ignore your requests. Lets make the process of filling up a game easier and stress free. This would be great for the proving ground ARAM as well.
3. Make chat better. In general I don't use in game chat in its current format I don't believe it helps to develop the community if they don't already have a group of people to chat with. This has so much dynamic potential it's a real shame to waste it. Clients like ROAR which are awesome are underused but I think conceptually they are better than what we currently have in game.
4. For the life of me I don't know why we don't have an in game radius for autoattack like we do our abilities. You should be able to mouse over your portrait to see it. This is helpful for learning new champs and would assist with the learning curve a bit. Ultimately we want the game to be more accessible for people starting off and having such a basic gameplay mechanic be hidden behind the fog of war makes no sense.
5. The web site does not give good explanations on how the actual game mechanics work. I should not have to go to a wiki and read through message boards and still not be sure how magic pen works against MR. I understand we like the support of fan based material but please RIOT let's make the mechanics clear.
I love the game and I love how you keep adding great new things to it but I really would appreciate if you take the time to make the basics easier to grasp. LOL is a great game but the feedback you get from us and from game reviewers screams it from the rooftop, there is a steep learning curve. This isn't because the game is difficult to play it's your presentation of the information.
A couple of examples, I just learned the other day (and I've been playing for two years, I know shame on me it's my fault) that cooldown caps at 40%. And I read this from a third party source so I am not sure if it is accurate or not.
I also searched the other day to find out the stepped up damage you take from towers in the different game types to compare them but I had no luck finding it all in one easy place.
To all the fans out there that try to compensate for the lack of clarity thanks.
ROIT, I'll keep playing as long as you keep improving