I have reported this on PBE when we tested Pulsefire Ezreal and since this bug is now Live at the gamescom, I thought I should report it again^^
When spectating, you can hear some of the computer voices' rambling global, hearing it even if you're looking at the other side of the map.
As far as I noticed you can hear the System Lvl Updates and the learning of Skills, you can't hear taunts, jokes, etc. (another person said you could hear his taunts though)
1. Spectate any game with Pulsefire Ezreal playing in it.
2. Listen to the computer voice speak on special occasions, even if you don't see Ez.
Things I've already heard global: Sorry, can't really understand all of her sentences
- Reinitiating Pulsefire Systems.
- Pulsefire System, charge up.
- Pulsefire back on line.
- Pulsefire One, open.
- Systems upgraded.
- Pulsefire Systems, reactivated.
- Power nearing (?)
- Pulsefire Armor Upgrade's complete.
- Pulsefire Cannon at maximum power.
- Reading the gred.
- Taking a break, Ezreal?
- Warp Mode, activated.
- Returning to base. (You can't hear this every time he backs, but I heard it global twice)
- Mystic Shot, armed.
- Essence Flux, primed.
- Arcane Shift, enabled.
- Trueshot Barrage, charged.