Top lane by far, at least with my experience.
1. I win my lane, and I'm being EXTREMELY aggressive.
2. I suppose the enemy top laner complains to the enemy jungler or mid lane about me being extremely aggressive and wants a gank.
3. My favorite top is by far Riven, who can escape from ganks quite easily or if I'm far enough ahead, I can 1v2. I also do the basics: ward my lane, and can go maybe tower dive when I see the mid and jungler away from the top lane. Usually after I get 1 kill on Riven, the enemy gets scared and will hug tower.
4. Once I get bored with top because he will be tower hugging or will be worth nothing, I can help my team get a dragon or two if they haven't already, gank mid, push the top lane even harder (to second tower), and/or counter jungle red or blue.
5. Because I'm always winning top, of course all the ganks are going to come to me, and I'll just tell my jungler to focus on bot and get the dragons and get our AD carry fed. Btw, I rarely ask for ganks top, which makes it so much easier on the other lanes.