I always thought of Soraka's involvement with Warwick caused him to reflect his inner person. Sort of a Beauty and the Beast thing, no matter how handsome and dashing the person is, on the inside resides a monster. I thought her transgression was not just the actual cursing of Warwick, but allowing him to realize who he truly was: A wolf in a human's skin. Rewriting someone's bio like...Amumu, or Shaco, doesn't really resonate throughout the LoLverse. But rewriting Soraka and Warwick, both previous participants in the Ionian War, now is something a bit different. I admit, I liked Singed being the apprentice to Warwick more than being his friend, because that is what gave Warwick his characteristics I think. He wanted someone to pass his art down to, and he wanted the best of the best, and grew attached to his apprentice.
But that's me being nitpicky. I'm actually quite fine with the rewrites themselves, but I'm more concerned about how it'll affect everything else. The ripple in the pond sort of thing.
So, here are my questions:
1) Does this mean Soraka has always looked the way she has? (A blue skinned unicorn thingamajig)
2) Is her involvement in the Ionian War going to change? (I.e. Karma, Irelia, etc)
3) How is this going to affect the Ionian War in regards to timeline? Did this happen before the war, after the war, did Warwick spend years trying to hunt Soraka down in his feral form and hasn't slipped yet? It seems a bit...iffy here.
4) Is he cursed or is it the potion, or is it a combination of the two? I'm a little unclear about that.
5) Since both Warwick and Soraka are in the League, why is it that he can't just drink her blood? I know champs are revived via magic, but I always thought that they're essentially renewed, not have the blood already spilled magicked back into them. Either way, back to the question, does Warwick need to drink her blood, or does Singed need to prepare it in a special manner?