((Narrative and introductive part, explaining what I'm going to do here.))
It had been so long since the Armordillo made an appearance here. Way too long.
During his stay outside of the League's chambers, he came up with a sound plan to... 'lighten the atmosphere'. It goes against his New Year's Resolution, which was to be more mannered; he is famous for his ill manners in and out of the Fields of Justice.
Why do you think the taunts he casts last that long for champions? Because when it comes to pulling the wrong strings in people, he is the best. To his unknowing, the League placed a 'very special punishment system' as far as he was concerned: Every time someone wanted retribution from a taunt and given the Armordillo's innate escape abilities, the chambers would become some sort of Rammus torture chambers. Of course, he'd be revived every single time he'd be killed in that chamber.
"Hi." the Armordillo said, looking around at his wannabe question askers and future taunt victims. He had quite the smirk, matching the fact that his hands were clasped.
So far, so good... I'd say I'm roleplaying him with comic relief in mind. I don't see how I can roleplay the fellow seriously - you can't.
Relations with other champions:
- Nasus: He's somewhat of a 'pet' that gives him lemons. Nasus' ever calm demeanor can deal with that, but sometimes Nasus just wonders what the hell is going on in Rammus' mind.
- Ahri: Tails are fluffy. Fluffy means good to lay down on. Basically, Ahri's tails are a mattress for him.
- Miss Fortune: Loves to goof around when she's in the area - is too easy
- Morgana: Certified pet - aka very friendly.
- LeBlanc: Does not mind her stingy personality - and actually makes fun of it
- Udyr: Hostile, they often nearly come to blows - and actually came to blows once.
- Zyra: Hostile mainly because Zyra once wanted to eat him and he had to use his tremors.
- Shen: Friendly
- Sona: Will always try to play with her etwahl
- Gragas: Definitely friendly. Drinking buddies.
- Twitch: Hostile - not Udyr levels of hostile, but they often send jabs at each other through actions.
- Lulu: Disciple. Well, he's trying to pick up glade magics.
- Karthus: Friendly. Uses Karthus' falling hair to make the 'beard of wisdom' he sometimes displays around.
- Veigar: Ehhh... *well, Rammus is trying to design a special umbrella to make sure he doesn't get obliterated into oblivion by accident*
- Any woman with boooooooooooooobiiiiiiiiiiiiies: will try to get a hug. Boobies are comfortable for Rammus