This idea came from a few people on the forum saying my first character creation wasn’t even remotely creative. So, I went outside the box and created a character that works like no other character in League of Legends.
Note* I have made a few tweaks after a comment that this will only be viable in the Summoner Rift. Including a name change.
Subrias , Summoner of Souls
Passive: Emits a weaker form of that buff to nearby teammates. Only one buff can be active at a time. If no buff from the game is chosen a default buff of increased armor is applied.
1. Golem: gives his time ½ the effect of blue buff while active.
2. Red Lizard: gives his team ½ the effect of the red buff while active.
3. Dragon: provides an extra 50 gold per assist or kill while active.
4. Baron Nashor: provides a weaken version of buff but lasts on him for 30% longer.
Soul Stealer (Q): Eats the soul of the jungle minion, attacks enemy player or consume a buff from a friendly player and reset the aura to half the normal amount of time if consumed from a friendly player.
Sacrifice (W): Sacrifice a portion on your soul (health) in true damage and deal double in true damage to the enemy. This is a spam ability which can be cast once every 3 seconds cast on the nearest single enemy champion.
Ancestral Souls(E): Three of your ancestors emerge one at a time. Each ancestor hits the nearest champion and slows them by 20% per hit.
Exorcise(R): Uses the current soul to turn into that minion and receive certain passive bonuses and an ultimate ability and eliminates the aura at the end of the transformation. Lasts for 15 seconds.
1. Blue Buff Golem Ult: a single target ability that does damage based off enemies mana.
Passive: increased Health Pool.
2. Red Lizard: a heavy damage over time ultimate.
Passive: increased ability power.
3. Dragon: Gives Subrias a ranged attack. Passive: increased attack power.
4. Baron Nashor: Sends out 3 ranged basic attacks per 2 seconds that hit up to 3 nearby champions with each hit lowering magic rest stacking up to 5 times. Passive: increased armor and magic resist.
5. If only the passive buff is up and ult is used current armor and magic resist are increased dramatically. Passive is on cool down for 90 secs after being consumed.
I think this could help to change the META game if this character were to be created. I'm a computer science major and working on getting my BA whose goal is to work for Riot once I'm done with school. I hope this is just one small step forward to my goals.
I'd love some feedback on this please guys. BTW, the reason there aren't any stats is that I don't think I'm qualified to judge how a character should scale. I'll leave that for Riot if they like my idea.