- 5% of max hp over 3 seconds
- 1.67% max hp damage per second
- Refreshes to 3 seconds for each spelldamage
- Holds 25 charges, takes 25 seconds to recharge
- Spells that do not proc spellvamp still trigger this item (Example - Teemo's Toxic Shot)
- Aoe spells spread charges evenly - If you hit 5 people with an aoe spell then you use up 15 charges instantly
- Does not trigger on creeps
- Since DoT's take 1 charge per second and you gain 1 charge per second, A single DoT should always proc blackfire fully provided you don't fight anyone else.
- Deals 16.7 damage per second per 1000 hp
- 3 ticks deal 50 damage per 1000 hp.
- The number of ticks from Dot is equal to the duration of the dot + 2
- Its AP Value is equal to the total damage you'd get from the Dot divided by the AP ratio of the skill used to trigger it for linear scaling skills.
Because of the above - The passive is strongest when used with DoT skills, on casters with low AP ratios, or both.
Malefic Visions / Noxious Trap (Shrooms) - Ap Ratio 0.8
Lasts 4 seconds, will refresh passive 3 times for a total of 6 ticks, 10% of targets max hp.
Equal to 125 ap per 1000 hp
Blaze (Brands Passive) - 2% max hp per second over 4 seconds (8% total)
Will refresh 3 times, 6 ticks, +10% max hp over 6 seconds.
A single Brand spell now can do up to 18% max hp in additional magic damage
Children of the Grave - 4% Max HP per 100 ap
Will Refresh 10 times, for a total of 13 ticks (because the dot starts 1 second after the nuke part of the skill, which also triggers the dot)
Worth over 500 ap in overall damage or around 900-1100 ap in additional damage per second