So... thanks for visiting the thread!
Here is what I'm hoping for:
- You'll love my idea and will comment specifically on why and then have others view and comment on it as well.
- You'll see potential in my idea and make suggestions to make it more balanced.
- You have questions about my idea that I need to clarify, and so you'll comment
- You're with Riot and you'll take my full idea to completion in game (the numbers can change but the concept behind the numbers will remain in tact.)
Lad Ring - The Drunken Sailor
Background – Lad Ring will never admit it, but his love of the sea and the love of his grog were not enough to keep him from entering the League of Legends as a champion. It had made quite a stir in the den of pirates known as Bilgewater to hear of one of their own representing them, but Lad Ring had paid little attention to Gangplank’s endeavors. He had ignored much of the talk about the tournament until news came of a young woman named Sarah who trusted no pirate, yet called herself one. Lad Ring’s curiosity turned to admiration as he discovered more about her and determined to win her over despite her attitude towards pirates by joining the League of Legends.
JOKE: What do you do with a drunken sailor… WHY, give him more grog!
TAUNT: Why not slow down and have a drink?
DANCE: A staggered movement back and forth as if he is about to walk in all four directions at any moment.
Role – Support / Melee (Maybe, AP Mage)
Drunken Stagger (Innate Passive) – Lad Ring’s drunken walk decreases his enemies ability to damage him or control his movements.
Armor and Magic Resistance are raised by 5% / 10% / 15% and receives a bonus to tenacity of 5 / 10 / 15 after activating an ability for 1 / 1.5 / 2 seconds, does not stack.
(Q) Caltrop Trap – Lad Ring tosses Caltrops down on the ground around him. Enemies walking over caltrops take damage and are slowed.
COST: 70 / 80 / 90 / 100 / 110 Mana
PHYSICAL DAMAGE FROM CALTROPS: 16 / 26 / 36 / 46 / 56 (+ 24% Bonus Damage)
SLOW: 15% / 20% / 25% / 30% / 35%
DIAMETER OF CALTROP TRAP: 500
DIAMETER OF ACTIVATION: 150
DURATION OF CALTROP TRAP: 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 seconds (Caltrops are not cleared as enemies walk over them.)
(W) Grenadoe – Lad Ring lights a Grenadoe and throws it at an enemy.
- The first press of the skill button lights the Grenadoe, within the next five seconds he can throw it with a second press of the skill button where it will land on the ground at the cursor’s position.
- The Grenadoe will explode within 5 seconds of the first skill button press, whether that is in his hand, in the air or on the ground.
RANGE: Up to 850
COOLDOWN: 3 / 2.75 / 2.5 / 2.25 / 2
COST: 25 / 30 / 35 / 40 / 45 Mana
MAGIC DAMAGE: 37 / 60 / 82 / 105 / 127.5 (+ 64% AP)
EXPLOSION RADIUS: 150
THROW SPEED: 1700
(E) Grapple – Lad Ring jabs a stake into the ground and throws his grappling hook to a nearby wall or structure.
- Any champion that walks through it trips the trap and is snared. Limit 1 trap on the map at any given time.
- Ability can snare multiple targets provided they are within 150 radius of the trip wire.
- Spells and summoner abilities that blink circumvent this spell. e.g. flash or Ahri’s ultimate.
COOLDOWN: 28 / 24 / 19 / 15 / 11
COST: 60 / 75 / 90 / 105 / 120 mana
TRAP DURATION: Up to 8 minutes or until activated
STUN DURATION: 2 / 2.25 / 2.5 / 2.75 / 3
VISION: No persistent vision; enemy revealed for duration of stun after activation
Scout (Ultimate) – Lad Ring calls for one of his pet rats to scout around.
- Lad Ring receives 1 rank in his Ultimate at level 1.
SUMMONING: Lad Ring can summon a rat to scout ever 70 / 35 / 17.5 seconds. Lad Ring can only ever keep 1 rat at a time.
- If the ultimate key is pressed when a rat is present and ultimate is on cool down, the rat will move to the cursor’s current location.
- If the ultimate key is pressed when a rat is present and ultimate is off cool down, the rat will move to the cursor’s current location and be healed to 100%.
- If the ultimate key is pressed when the rat is gone and the ultimate is off cool down, a rat leaves Lad Ring’s side and heads to the mouse cursor’s position
Passive: If his pet rat is within a radius of 800 of him, Lad Ring can focus better on the battle and gains 10% / 15% / 20% armor/magic penetration.
HEALTH: 200 + (50 × level).
ARMOR: 30 / 45 / 60
MAGIC RESISTANCE: 40 / 60 / 80
MOVEMENT SPEED: 300 / 380 / 451
RANGE OF TRAVEL: 2500 / 4000 / 5500
VISION: Same as Wards
- Adjusted AP and AD ratios for Q and W
- Removed Damage from W
League of Legends Community
Blumpkin91 ?? Member
SephirothWontDie ?? Senior Member