As the title suggests I am in fact about to give up on this and play something else for a change. Only you can prevent this by giving me a solution to my problem!
I decided to post a thread about this because I've tried EVERYTHING in the other threads about this problem.
With this new patch, the patcher stops at Updating: 33% Applying Patches and Step 1/2: 99% zed.mp3
I have tried these things:
- ~I have been running the launcher as administrator - multiple times
- ~I have restarted my computer - multiple times
- ~I have deleted the folders in the RAD folder in my install path like the troubleshooter on the forums told me to - no such luck
- ~I have disabled my firewall
- ~I have turned off P2P using the gear thing in the top right corner
- ~I have repaired it - twice
- ~I have turned off UAC (I'm in Windows 7)
- ~I even stopped my LoLReplay process
- ~I started patching it and then took a three hour nap (because I was tired) when I came back the patcher was still at the same step, but with a larger time. (The patcher gets stuck and says Time Remaining: 0:00, and as I wait it slowly goes up. When I came back from my nap, it was at 14:57)
- ~I cannot power cycle my router/modem because I live on a college campus.
As you can see, I've tried pretty much everything. I can't think of anything else to do besides leave the patcher up for maybe 2-3 days and see if something happens. Someone might say that it's because I live on a campus, but I was here for the Twisted Treeline, Elise, and Kha'zix patches and those went by without a hitch. It's just this one.
Please help me!
Right now I'm following what's on this page.
I have updated Adobe AIR and repaired my Microsoft.NET 4.5 framework. - no go
I've updated Adobe FlashPlayer - nope.