Just as the title says.
I am the Manager for a new pro team <Motion Gaming>.
We are looking for a competent Mid, Top, and Support that want to go pro. We are looking for people that are dedicated and can take constructive criticism. We will be practicing long hours and are building a new team around a pro player.
If you have these qualities and think you have what it takes to go pro send me an ingame friend request:
- Able to practice 8+ hours a day.
- Can listen and learn from your mistakes.
- Vocal about what you are doing and when your cool-downs are coming up.
- Good Map Awareness and game sense.
- Wont rage at your teammates and wont gain a superego after we go pro.
- Able to stream, but understand that 5v5s are more important than soloQ.
- Desire to go pro in League of Legends and have the dedication to back it up.
If you meet these requirements then send me a friend request in game.
If you don't meet these requirements or weren't diamond last season add hownowbrowncow he we bring you into our mini-league circuit and we will greatly improve your game and your ELO from last season. Before season end we got someone that was unranked and stuck there all the way to platinum.
EDIT: Our sponsor has agreed to covering a $250 signing bonus for players that were over 2500 last season.