No more Pirate skins for preexisting characters.
And Miss Fortune doesn't count.
I know Riot tries their best to come up with new champions that are unique (though I don't know how a pair of Alien vs Predator knockoffs, a generic Spider Queen and Shredder count as unique) but it's been a really, really long time since we've had a new Bilgewater character (Nautilus), let alone a new pirate.
It's not like they're hurting for archetypes either seeing as they've only got Captain and Bounty Hunter filled. I can think of at least five that would fit.
- Psychotic Ship's Surgeon running around with a bonesaw.
- Gangplank's loyal first mate, could work well as a support character.
- Voodoo Priest because what pirate tale is complete without Voodoo.
- An animated ship's figurehead, come to life to aid her crew in the time of need.
- The ghost of Vincent the Shadow, because like Voodoo, what pirate tale is complete without ghost prirates.
It's not like ideas are hard to come up with, there are 4 ninjas now, why are there no more Pirates? Last I checked the internet was split evenly between the two.
WHO ELSE WOULD LIKE TO SEE MORE PIRATES INSTEAD OF JUST BILGEWATER SKINS?