Another wicked moon rises over this haunted forest. I see more foolish visitors have succumbed to the siren call of the Spider Queen. Tread carefully—where she would lead you deeper into oblivion, I will try and guide you out. First, you must escape the Twisted Treeline. Already, six doomed warriors clash among the treacherous paths and in the somber gloom of the underbrush. You do not want to join them.
- Look there: Warlord Shen creeps through the jungle, ever mindful of the monsters that dwell within. He sticks to the shadows, waiting to ambush the three champions that dare oppose him on this battlefield. 487 RP
- Do you see those glowing platforms? Menacing pools of power trapped in this glade, the team that controls the altars the longest will be at a distinct advantage. Tango Evelynn has made them her personal stages. Dancing around to the music of this spectral realm, her limber form entwines with the lost souls that linger near the dark altars. 487 RP
- I cannot help but shudder to see Lumberjack Sion tramping through the forest. His ungainly gait starkly contrasts with the delicacy of Evelynn’s dance, and worse, his ax slashes recklessly. I will not weep to see him fall like the trunks he wantonly cuts down. 260 RP
- As for the other team, their leader, Kassadin, looks as lost as you. He does not even sense Shen in that bush…and Shen’s taunt missed! Kassadin must have flashed away, leaving only rippling void wisps in his wake. The other team will be unsettled by the presence of a void walker here. 345 RP
- I recognize Vayne. The Night Hunter must be stalking the Spider Queen. She has not yet realized that this shadowed grove has transformed the hunter into prey. Those silver bolts may gleam brightly in the gloaming, but I fear the tables will soon be turned when Evelynn materializes from the darkness. 487 RP
- Like you, this last is an intrepid explorer. Ezreal’s caution has waned; Kassadin must have sent him a signal. Look! All three of their enemies have gathered around the altar. That channel—he’s preparing a Trueshot Barrage. I would warn the others, but this is our chance! 487 RP
Illuminated by the glow of the energy bolt, I see her. Alas, I am too late. Out of the reaches of the gnarled branches, Elise appears. I fear it will soon be my turn to cavort on her strings. These six champions will continue battling from November 16 to November 19, but who knows what the next moonrise will bring.