This wall of text is all the information that you will need for the team, if you have a question that is not answered by this post then add Drag. Tryouts will begin Monday, December 10th starting at 6:00pm, each day, and last all week.
Tryouts (Pacific Time)
- Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday: 6pm-10pm
• Support – Open
Hello, I am Matthew “drag” and I will thank you now for reading this wall of text. I will also try to keep this as short and precise and possible, so that I do not waste your or my time. Let me start out by telling you exactly what kind of team I am creating. This team will be a high-competitive, dedicated League of Legends team. I am talking about doing tournaments on the weekends (including Go4LoL), practice EVERY day (at least three hours), and then building a reputation as we go from amateurs to professionals. I won’t type this and say that we will definitely become professionals, but I will make sure that this team gives it their all to become one.
What the team is not looking for:
I am starting out by telling you what I am not looking for in a team, and below is a list of everything that will make your chances lessen.
• I do not like people who rage. Not only do you create a commotion for the team, which is unneeded during tournaments and practice, but you also make yourself look bad.
• Do not put down your team mates. We are supposed to be like a family of geeks. Do not yell at another teammate, because it creates drama and drama is a big no-no. I will only accept constructive criticism.
• Nothing makes me more pissed than people who are late. If we have a scheduled practice, tournaments, or whatever and you are late, then expect not to be on the team for long. I can accept once or twice, but after that I won’t accept your excuses. We are here to win and still have fun so don’t waste the team’s time.
• Do NOT over rule me, by calling stupid plays. I can accept when I am wrong and you call out a better play, but to call out a play that will get us all killed, after I have already said something, then you are in the wrong. We should all be able to communicate, but remember we have objectives and plays, so do not step over me to make things worse.
• The last thing I am not looking for in a teammate is somebody who makes the team look bad. We are aspiring amateurs looking to go professional during Season 3. To make us look bad will be an automatic “kick” from the team. I do not accept trolling, harmless trolling against somebody you know is fine, but to do it to the opposing team, maliciously, is wrong and I won’t tolerate it.
What the team is looking for:
Now that you have seen what I am not looking for why don’t I show you what exactly I am looking for.
• I am looking for positive, mature players WHO will help the team grow. If you are not constantly growing as a player, then you are doing something wrong. Help yourself improve, as well as, your teammates.
• I am looking for people who know what they are doing. I analyze every applicant quite harshly, and I will only accept the best.
• The biggest aspect I am looking for are people who want to go to the next level. This not a casual team. We will do everything in the mindset of going professional and nothing less.
There is an application process, meaning that you will post your application HERE and not add me to your friends list (add only if you have a question this post does not answer). I will look over your application and see the effort, or lack of, which you have put into your application. If I like what I see, then I will add you, and give you instructions from there. This is your only warning, if you add me to your friends list without asking me a question, that this thread does not answer, and then I will ignore you. I cannot stand people who cannot read and follow directions. Once you are given a tryout (three games per application), then I will show you what your overall grade was for your tryout. Yes, I have several aspects I am grading you over, and no, I will not tell you what they are. Impress me. After the applicants have been cut down I will give the rest another three games to prove to me they are worth it. The best four will get the remaining positions. If I do not add you then it was, because your application was not good enough.
(Not my recruiting forum, using someone else’s but changed a couple things)
• In-game Name:
• Time zone:
• How long have you played League of Legends?
• Position (primary):
• How long have you played your position?
• Percent of Champions owned:
• List the champions you do not own:
• What champions do you play best for your desired position?
• What champions do you play the worst for your desired position?
• What are your favorite champions to play for your desired position?
• Play style:
• Rate your communication on a scale of one (worst) to ten (best):
• Rate your Internet connection on a scale of one (worst) to ten (best):
• Rate your reliability on a scale of one (worst) to ten (best):
• Rate your warding on a scale of one (worst) to ten (best):
• Rate your map awareness on a scale of one (worst) to ten (best):
• Do you own a good, working mic?
• Have you been on a LoL team before?
• If yes, how serious was the team?
• List your competitive experience (any game):
• What is your weekly schedule (provide days and times including weekends)?
• There is a capitalized word in each section, so let me know you read each section by putting the words here:
• Misc (anything else you want to add):