Hey a little about me. I'm from the N/A server, I was around 1800 ELO in season 2. I'm looking to play the support role for a team. my best supports are taric/soraka/janna/sona. My best qualities are positioning, I know how to play when I'm behind and map awareness. For my bad qualities I'm not so good at communicating ( calling a play).
I'm looking to join a team with an average elo of 1500(season2)./
what to expect from me:
- I'm a nice guy,
- I can take criticism easily,
- If i give some criticism and it sounds like I'm being an A-hole, i apologize in advance I'm not too good at giving advice in a nice way.
- bare with me in our first few games until i get comfortable with my bot lane partner.
- I'm a quick learner
what can bring to the team?
- Obliviously from my experience - (almost 1500 games and 1800 elo[season2]), I guess we can safely say i have an okay sense of knowledge. As well I have played ADC in my previous team so I pretty much know what is expected from a support player.
- My twitch... I would suppose this is my star quality; I have played twitch since level 16, with over 2k games under my belt. I can play him, top, bottom, mid, jungle, and roaming (so bot is 1v2) [I would assume we wouldn't use my twitch much but I could always sub in a different lane if yal' wanna try ap support bot or something...]
- My dedication apart of school and following my IRL career. I want to find a team I can play with causally(not so much...) or most likely competitively If my team brings motivation to the table and wants to improve as a team. I will respect that and give my FULL dedication.
Hopefully I'm the kind of player your team is looking for. If you are interested comment below or add one of my two accounts:
asians first ( this is the account I will be playing on most of the time)
asians first v2