Hypothetically, of course. Misspelled title hurts my soul. MAGICHANGE, not machigange.
Explanation: Magichange is when a monster-type character (champion) becomes a weapon for a human-type champion, increasing power and granting 2 additional attack skills based on the monster. Fusion is when two monsters assimilate, becoming giant and more powerful, as well as increasing the AoE and range of the primary monster's skills. "Monster" is considered to be any non-human. To be clear, there is no option for two humans combining. 1 monster is Magichange, 2 monsters is fusion..
1) Magichange confers 25% of the all monster's stats to the holder, except movement speed. The monster becomes whatever weapon the human already naturally uses. This means it can be used as an emergency 25% heal/mana replenish at the cost of the monster's existence.
2) Magichange lasts 30 seconds, after which it "kills" the monster, activating its respawn timer for 75% of its normal length.
3) The monster's passive is passed to the human for the duration, who now has both passives.
4) A fifth skill, T on standard controls, is added to the human. It is based on the way the monster champion plays and the weapon type it became. It is equal in level to the monster's ultimate. The skill itself is similar in strength to an ultimate, and can be used only once during the magichange.
5) Both the human and the monster gain 100% of all experience and gold earned while magichanged, essentially doubling earnings for the team.
1) Fusion confers 25% of the absorbed monster's stats to the host, except movement speed. The host becomes twice as large, but toherwise remains visually unchanged, think Lulu ultimate.
2) Fused monsters lose 5% of their maximum mana per second, and defuse when out of mana. The host cannot override this with massive mana regen, it will always lose at least 2.5% per second. When the host runs out of mana, it splits back into 2 champions, both with 0 mana. If two manaless champions fuse, they get 30 seconds and cannot use again for 3 minutes. Energy is treated as manaless.
3) The host gains the absorbed monster's passive in addition to its own.
4) All skills gain additional range and AoE size.
5) Both monster gain 100% of all experience and money earned, essentially doubling earnings for the team.
I play as Draven, an allied level 6 Twitch Magichanges into my axes. I gain a bunch of cool ADC stats, and twitch's DoT poison on hit.
My T skill unlocks and becomes purge. Purge causes me to throw a piercing axe which sucks the poison out of any and all targets it hits, then begins to turn around and shoves every single stack of poison it's sucked up into the first target it hits on the return. This ignores the previous cap of 6 stacks, but does cap at 24
Well that ended up being way more typing than I'd expected. Obviously, I've been playing too much Disgaea again. Anyone have any interesting combos that could come of this?
(Advanced Disgaea players may feel free to describe giant Magichange or Dual Magichange options, if they want. I'm not explaining those.)