Originally Posted by BlackWidowHex
So I bought Diana and I needs some tips on how to play mid
- For the most part go Q W Q E ... R > Q > W > E
- In certain matchups (Akali, Viktor, etc). it may be wise to forgo E until level 8 and go W Q W Q Q R... If you do this, make sure to tell your jungler so they don't expect you to have your E.
- It's best to start her either sustain (Flask + 3) or 2 wards + pots for safety. Just try to be safe until level 6 when you become a beast. Last hit with Q if necessary (e.g. against Syndra).
- Stacking dorans isn't bad on Diana. Don't get more than 3, though.
- Get Abyssal, Zhonya's, or Deathcap (if you're dominating) first depending on your opponent.
- Make sure your Q hits before you R or you'll be a sad panda (sometimes people can dodge the Q when it looks like it hit).
- Remember your passive. You'll get the most out of it if you do 2 auto attacks on the minions before you go to engage. Her passive is one of the hardest hitting parts of her kit.