Originally Posted by SaintHax
gnmish, why would you care if Teemo was great at beating noobs? I think thats what the OP was complaining about: that Teemo was only OP vs. noobs, and now there's yet another item that nerfs his ultimate hard.
What if they put in an item that would shield you from an attack and let you still move like Sivir's spell shield when you activate it (so it couldn't be picked off by a lesser spell like B. Veil is)? That would nerf Ashe, Karthus etc ultimate-- would we be happy with that?
Why would I care?
* Because its unfair to new players to have to contend with a cheap strat like this.
* Because people will look at 3s and say - pfft all you do is spam Teemo, this map is broken
* Because it encourages an un-fun style of play for everyone and makes games very passive and dull.
* Because Teemo has more than just 1 ability
* Because you can still use the shrooms intelligently to good effect, you just have to actually try now.