I haven't even played the game yet, but wanted to note an issue with the pando media booster and how I resolved it.
1) I downloaded the downloader
2) Ran, it would download and get to 99%
3) It would pop an error message along the lines of "File Conflict...the following files already exist. Pick another location or start from scratch."
4) No matter which option I used or where I choose to downlod to, it would do the same thing every time I got to 99%. Probably used up 10GB of my bandwidth for the month trying to try different things.
5) Forums had no good answers.
What I believe fixed the issue was I think Pando Media Booster doesn't jive well with programs that try to optimize actively how files are written to your HD. My current setup is a 2 x 1.5 TB drive RAID onto 3 partitions..C, D, an E. I had diskkeeper 2010 installed and didn't realize it had an option "Intelliwrite" which actively assisted in file writes/optimized file structures.
After turning that off for all my drives, I no longer had an issue with the downloader. If you also have a program that actively monitors/assists in file writes, then it could potentially impact it as well I suspect.