Remember, only champion pages that are a member of this group are the official pages. There have been some close calls on who made their page first and it's partially due to me not updating this front post as fast as I should. A list of each individual champion page is below if there's more than one and you don't know which is the official.
All champion pages are currently taken
The League has decided to encourage the champions to build positive relations with other champions, summoners, and the people. What better way to do so than the #1 social networking site, Facebook? All League Champions are required to have the other Champions as friends. There is no requirement or limit on having summoners or ordinary people as friends, and they can add the champion at their discretion.
How to participate
Below is a list of the claimed champion pages. If there are any available champions and you would like to make a page for them and RP as them, by all means do so. To make your champion page the official page for that champion just add me, Garen, and I'll add you to the "League Champions" group. Before making a champion page, read the rules and make sure that page hasn't already been made. If you would like to participate as a champion and all the pages are taken you can still get in. On new champion releases, and if somebody would like to give up their champion page for any reason you'll have a chance to get in. Not quite sure how I'll decide it for new champions yet (probably just first come first serve). If you don't want to participate as a champion or all champions are claimed you can still participate. Use your normal Facebook profile to add champions for role play as a summoner, or if you'd like just add your favorite champion and we'll do our best to talk to you in character!
1. Obviously try to keep in character
2. Only one page per champion please (get them before they're all gone!)
3. Only one champion per person. There's way less champions than there are people that play this game.
4. All champions must have other champions added (League regulations, they want to encourage positive relations between champions)
5. Try to stay active if you have a champion page.
6. If you want to quit RPing for a champion, change your champion's status saying you want to quit and are offering the Facebook account to anyone who wants to take up the RP (pick at your own discretion)
7. Make a new email for your champion to use with their Facebook account. This goes with #6, you'll have to give up the email as well as the Facebook account when and if you leave. Feel free to be creative with these and make them as you think the champion would! (ex, Garen's = email@example.com, Katarina's = firstname.lastname@example.org)
8. The first of each Champion to add Garen (me, the organizer) will be counted as that champion's account and added to the League Champions group. That account will stay as the champion's official page until it is passed to someone who is inactive and refuses to hand ownership over to someone else, in which case a new page will be made as their official account. This is important, if you make your page before everyone else but don't add me and someone ninja's their way in before you they get it. It's first come first serve.
9. Have fun networking with or as champions (or both)!
Here is where you can find the Champion select icons, loading screen images, and "splashes" as they call them (the big concept arts) directly from the game in high quality. I personally like the champion select icon or loading screen images as a profile pic.
C:/Riot Games/League of Legends/air/assets/images/champions