Update: Lore from March 2011 - June 2011 added
Culled from the Learning Center, the League Judgement short stories, and the Journal of Justice
Before the League
• As quickly as Runeterra’s denizens band together as tribes, opposing tribes war to settle their disputes. No matter the era, the preferred choice of warfare is always magical. Armies are enhanced or decimated by spell and rune alike. Champions make the most of magical items forged for them as they lead or support armies. Summoners – often the de facto leaders of Valoran’s political forces – unleash mighty magical powers directly against foes and their holdings with little regard for consequence. With such an abundance of raw magical power at their disposal, there is little motivation for summoners to explore more environmentally-friendly forms of warfare.
• The city-state of Urtistan is set upon and destroyed by an entire phalanx of dark summoner-knights of unknown affiliation. The city's only survivor is the sorcerer Zilean, whose experiments with powerful temporal magic leave him in a contemplative stasis during the attack. Zilean barely has time to grieve the momentous loss before he learns that his dangerous research has had a cruel side effect: chrono-displasia. This mystical disease grants him immortality, but detaches his consciousness from its anchor in the present time. He mentally drifts through time, from any point he has already lived to the present, unable to impact the events which unfold.
-200 CLE to 0 CLE
• The dangers of unchecked magical warfare begin to expose the fragility of Runeterra to everyone residing in Valoran. The last two Rune Wars drastically alter the geophysical landscape of Valoran, even after magical energy is focused on restoring it. Violent earthquakes and horrific magically-fueled storms make life on Valoran challenging, even before factoring in the horror of warfare on the populace. It is theorized that another unchecked Rune War would tear the world asunder.
-5 CLE (roughly)
• Jarvan III of Demacia is married to the Lady Catherine Spiritmight in a union intended to first and foremost bring unity to two of the most powerful political forces in Demacia – the Lightshields and the Spiritmights.
• As a direct response to the world’s growing physical and political instability, Valoran’s key magicians – including many powerful summoners – come to the conclusion that conflicts need to be resolved in a controllable and systemic way. They form an organization called the League of Legends, whose purpose is to oversee the orderly resolution of political conflict in Valoran. Housed in the Institute of War, the League is given the authority by Valoran’s political entities to govern the outcomes of the organized conflict they would administer.
6 CLE (roughly)
• Noxus, with the aid of Zaunite mercenaries, invades Ionia, who had opted not to join the League of Legends. Ionia rallies and brings the invaders to a stalemate, forcing them back to their power bases in three of the wealthiest southern provinces - Galrin, Navori, and Shon-Xan.
13 CLE (roughly) or 7 years after beginning of Noxian invasion of Ionia
• Remaining Ionian Families, brought together by the Duchess Karma, petition to join the League of Legends in the hope of having a match to drive Noxus out of Ionia once and for all. Their membership is granted, and the “Trial for the Isle” goes on to become perhaps one of the most famous matches of all time. However, Ionia is beaten, albeit amidst questionable circumstances, conceding the contested provinces to Noxia for another fifteen years.
• High Councilor Reginald Ashram, of the League's leading body, the Council of Equity, mysteriously disappears. Summoner Heywan Relivash takes his place.
Sometime, 19 CLE
• Demacian musical prodigy Sona gives a royal command performance during Demacia's "Lightshield Music Concert Series," inspiring a quickly growing following throughout the world.
9 August, 19 CLE
• Captain Lionel Brickhouse accepts command of the DSS Excursion, a cargo sloop in the Demacian navy
X October, 19 CLE
• Sivir, the Battle Mistress, is arrested by Demacian authorities after going for an alcohol-induced joyride in a hex-tech conveyance, terrorizing her two passengers and a host of pedestrians.
Early 20 CLE
X 20 CLE
• Evelynn and Twisted Fate are romantically linked when they are seen together at the opening ceremonies of the Zaun Glowlight Festival. They are later seen together again at the League of Legends Fan Appreciation Celebration.
• Cassiopeia, youngest daughter of General Du Couteau and jewel of the Noxian court, falls grievously ill following a short-lived romance with an envoy from Freljord. She subsequently shuts herself up in her chambers.
Spring, 20 CLE
• Singed, the Mad Chemist, quells a lizard population surge outside the Institute of War.
Early June, 20 CLE
• Well-known 14-year-old techmaturgy prodigy and inventor disappears
July, 20 CLE
8 July, 20 CLE
• Following a successful battle arena match, Champion of the League Gragas and fellow League Champion and friend Jax head to the Lamplighter Inn in Noxus' famous Vexallian Square. They begin drinking at approximately 8:30 pm. By 10:30 pm, they are buying rounds for the bar. By midnight, the bar is in shambles, patrons have lost teeth, waitresses have been fondled, Jax has disappeared and Gragas is fleeing to his beloved hills to escape the Noxian constabulary. Noxian officials later drop all charges, and Sergeant Willem Nightshade of the Noxian Constabulary issues a statement rebuking the bartender for giving Gragas unlimited alcohol.
13 July 20 CLE
• Reports come out that a massive deposit of gold and precious gems is discovered near the sleepy, non-descript village of Kalamanda, located near the northern entrance to Mogron Pass. Two powerful nexuses of magic energy are also found. The mayor, Anson Ridley, immediately reports this to the League.
• It is reported that the DSS Excursion, a Demacian cargo sloop, is lost at sea while returning from Freljord. Investigation of the ship's disappearance is led by Demacian Captain of the Guard and League Champion Garen. The League dispatches its own team of investigators, led by League Champion Kayle, the Judicator, to work alongside Demacian forces. Noxian League Champion Katarina, acting as spokesperson for her nation, denies Noxian involvement, but suggests that it was Demacia's own strong-arm trade policies which had provoked the attack.
• Rumors emerge that vicious battle arena fighting on opposite teams is taking its toll on Evelynn and Twisted Fate's relationship
• News spreads that Piltover Master Pathfinder and Champion of the League Ezreal has returned from a dangerous expedition to Kumungu, the mysterious jungle region located beyond the Great Barrier, deep within the southern half of continental Valoran. In his subsequent special presentation to the Arcanum Majoris, the League's scholastic branch located in the Institute of War, Ezreael unveils his latest find; a magic lantern with the name "Wriggle" etched in the base. Professor Alowicious Chucat, Lead Archaeologist for the Arcanum Majoris, claims it is a tool specially crafted for jungle navigation.
• Xin Zhao is tested in League Judgement. In the Reflection stage, he faces down fearful memories of arena combatant the Squeaker and the hard questions of the image of his mentor, King Jarvan II of Demacia.
27 July, 20 CLE
• Vladimir faces the League Judgement, and confronts the apparition of his teacher, Dmitri, to whom he admits his reason for joining the league is an insatiable need to murder
30 July, 20 CLE
• Princess Mauvole, the Ice Dervish, one of the rulers of the three tribes which control Freljord, is found dead of natural causes in the city of Rakelstake.
August, 20 CLE
X August, 20 CLE
• League Champions Evelynn and Twisted Fate clear the floor dancing a sultry tango, surprising guests from all over Valoran, at Demacia's yearly costumed carnival the Royal Masquerade Ball.
• Garen expresses frustration with the state of the Field of Justice, Summoner's Rift. “Justice cannot be served from tired and limp foliage. The brush is just not as springy and lush as it used to be.”
1 August, 20 CLE
• Princess Lissandra is crowned the new Ice Dervish, and immediately swears fealty to Princess Ashe, Frost Archer and Champion of the League. For her first speech, she pleads with her subjects to help put an end to the infighting that has plagued the region, swaying public opinion in her favor.
2 August, 20 CLE
• An exhibition match is held at Summoner's Rift including Cho'Gath, Kog'maw, Malzahar, and Kassadin.
3 August, 20 CLE
• It is reported that Princess Sejuani, the Winter's Claw, denounces Lissandra's move, and retreats to isolation with the elders of her tribe.
• Rumor leaks out of a request from Noxus' Witherwood Arcane College being considered by the High Command to ban yordles from within Noxus city boundaries. The possible request is coupled with a report claiming new evidence that non-humans are deformed descendants of human tribes who failed to use sufficient quantities of magic in their development. History Professor Josin Darawee of the Grand Demacian University disputes this idea as Champion of the League and Noxian spokesperson Katarina denies the existence of both report and request.
10 August, 20 CLE
• Galio faces the League Judgement and begins constructing his own identity apart from his assassinated creator, Durand.
12 August, 20 CLE
• After a battle in the Twisted Treeline, Blitzcrank responds to a taunt from Singed by firing his rocket fist into the chemist's groin.
14-15 August, 20 CLE
• League Champion Nidalee, the Bestial Huntress, is romantically linked to Journal of Justice reporter Bob Nashahago when they are spotted together in Demacia's famous Majestic Park.
• Barbarian King and Champion of the League Tryndamere arrives in Rakelstake, Freljord at Princess Ashe's invitation to pay his respects to the late Princess Mauvole of the Ice Dervish tribe, along with a procession of hundreds of barbarians.
15 August, 20 CLE
• League Emissary Gravil Torenk arrives in Rakelstake for unknown reasons. He is later received at a dinner including Princess Lissandra, Princess Ashe, and Tryndamere, the Barbarian King.
17 August, 20 CLE
• Kalamanda mayor Anson Ridley's carefully-worded and vague statement is published informing Valoran that he is in talks with various city-state delegations, including Demacia, Noxus, Piltover, Zaun, and Ionia, concerning mining contracts for the village's recent mineral find. He also confirms that he is entertaining an exclusivity deal. Meanwhile, the town booms as prospectors pour into the town seeking their fortune, and two more gold deposits are discovered.
• It is reported that Zaunite chemist, inventor, and visionary Professor Stanwick Pididly has succeeded in combining the sacred Noxian Rite of Reclamation with techmaturgical designs to revive the Noxian warrior and executioner, Urgot.
19 August, 20 CLE
• Master Summoner Randall Portero, Lead Field of Justice Surveyor for the League, leads League and Kalamanda scholars in examining the two magic nexuses discovered near Kalamanda. He expects to find evidence of an upswing in the natural regeneration of Runeterra's amount of magic, itself evidence of the benefit of the concept of a battle arena.
24 August, 20 CLE
• Urgot, the Headman's Pride, passes League Judgement. His reason for joining is exposed in Reflection as seeking revenge against Garen, who mutilated his body during a battle and then later killed him just before he could execute Jarvan IV, Crown Prince of Demacia.
29 August, 20 CLE
• Demacian musical prodigy Sona makes her Ironian debut in the packed Serene Garden Amphitheater underneath the Great Tree, to rave reviews. She debuts a new aria, "The Aria of Perseverance," for her encore, impressing a full house which includes League Champion Kennen.
30 August, 20 CLE
• Princess Ashe, the Frost Archer, announces she has accepted an offer of an alliance from the Barbarian King, Tryndamere. The terms of the alliance delineate that the united tribes of the Frost Archer and the Ice Dervish will grant the barbarians sancutary from Noxus' Northern Barbarian-Pacification Campaign, and in return the barbarians will assist in defending the two tribes both from Noxian forces and from a possible attack from the third tribe, the Winter's Claw, in retaliation for the other tribes' unification.
31 August, 20 CLE
• It is reported that a Mogron Pass League security garrison, under the command of Captain Barlo Warrax, was attacked for the first time since any have been built. The night-time raid on the garrison is carried out by bandits from south of the Great Barrier, and is quickly responded to thanks to the early warning of Corporal Alfonse B. Flavin, also the attack's only casualty. Defenders report seeing a small number of attackers proceeding north, past the garrison, during the fighting.
• An article is run showcasing League Champion Morgana as the proprietor and master baker at Sinful Succulence, located in the heart of Noxus' merchant district. The establishment is so successful, orders come in from as far away as Demacia.
• It is reported that the most successful transportation customization and modification enterprise in Piltover is Piltover Customs, run by League Champion Corki, the Daring Bombardier. Corki reports he sometimes turns to his comrade-in-arms Heimerdinger, the Revered Inventor, for tougher assignments, and that a number of their more interesting contraptions are on display at Piltover's Yordle Academy of Science & Progress.
• Miss Fortune, the Bounty Hunter, passes her League Judgement. In Reflection, her reason for joining the League is exposed as seeking League champion Gangplank.
September, 20 CLE
13 September, 20 CLE
• Ashe’s recent ordainment as leader of Freljord’s two united tribes, bolstered by the might and numbers of Tryndamere’s barbarians, sways the opinion of the Council of Equity. High Councilor Vessaria Kolminye makes a proclomation from the Luminary Cloister of the Institute of War granting sovereignty to Freljord and conferring upon it all the rights and protections afforded to city-states that are members of the League.
• The united tribes of Freljord crown Ashe the Queen of Freljord following Kolminye's announcement, making her the first princess to ascend to the throne since the Three Sisters War divided the people. In accordance with Freljordian tradition demanding that the Queen select her King, Ashe selects Tryndamere, solidifying her arrangement with the barbarians. Queen Ashe then appoints League Champion Nunu as Freljord’s League Emissary. Ashe also offers Princess Sejuani, the Winter's Claw, a seat on the newly-formed Royal Advisory Council, which the princess viciously declines, declaring that Ashe is "no queen of [hers]."
• In light of the protections that the League has extended to Freljord (and consequently to the barbarians), League Champion Katarina issues a "stand down" order to troops dispatched to the Noxian Northern Barbarian Pacification Campaign. However, she also issues a statement promising she will continue her conflict with the barbarians on the Fields of Justice.
• Dr. Mundo, Zaun's favorite Champion, battles the Ionian team on Summoner's Rift to settle possession of a resource rich portion of the two city-states' shared maritime border. The career of Chairman Magnus Dunderson, Zaun's Chief Executive, rides on the match, since such a failure would be intolerable for the Zaunite people.
14 September, 20 CLE
• News spreads that the newest fad among Zaun's youth is "Shimmer," a substance manufactured from the toxic runoff generated by the factories which support Zaun’s continuing explorations into sludge refinement. When slathered on the skin, the substance simulates or stimulates intense emotions in its subject, which also sparkles, glows, and "shimmers" in a scintillating array of colors. The emotions the phosphorescent exfoliant creates correspond with the assortment of colors in which it is acquired. Unfortunately, frequent application of the substance results in progressive degeneration of the skin and muscle tissue. A rumor abounds that Shimmer was the failed result of state-sponsored attempts to create a bio-enhancing agent which would grant its wearer unnatural abilities.
• It is reported that, since news of his relationship with League Champion Nidalee was made public, Journal of Justice reporter Bob Nashahago has received threatening mail from overzealous fans of the Bestial Master.
• It is reported that private images of League Champion Janna dressed in revealing lingerie, taken by a rumored former romantic interest, were released to the public and spread like wildfire through fan circles. Roan Fallon, head of public relations for the League, issues a statement rebuking the Storm's Fury for not comporting herself in accordance with the standards expected of a Champion of the League, and suggesting the possibility of future consequences.
21 September, 20 CLE
• Sona, Maven of the Strings, is accepted into the League of Legends.
25 September, 20 CLE
• An argument between Demacian and Noxus guards drinking at the Hasty Hammer Tavern in Kalamanda escalates into a drunken brawl which takes seemingly the entire Kalamanda constabulary, several local patrons of the tavern, and League Champions Garen and Katarina to break up. The League Champions had been appointed to lead their respective city-states' missions in Kalamanda.
26 September, 20 CLE
• Mayor Anson Ridley announces that the Kalamanda Village Council has voted overwhelmingly in favor of pushing for an exclusive mining agreement with one of the city-states, as opposed to allowing multiple contracts
28 September, 20 CLE
• It is reported that League Champions Evelynn and Twisted Fate are guest dance instructors at the Crown Dance Academy in Demacia.
• It is reported that, in exchange for free use of the Institute of War’s grand laboratories and resources, League Champion Ryze works in conjunction with the League to discover lost magic and deepen the understanding of modern magic. As part of his research, Ryze has become well-acquainted with the numerous League champions who have volunteered their time to come under Ryze’s intense scrutiny. Taric, the Gem Knight and fellow champion of the League, is a frequent collaborator.
October, 20 CLE
3-9 October, 20 CLE
• Zaun-based entertainment company Northern Exposure launches its new special entitled "Pads," a crystal-recorded show which goes into the homes of the League's favorite Champions to see how they live, with its first episode centering on Dr. Mundo.
4 October, 20 CLE
• Jericho Swain, the Master Tactician of Noxus, is accepted into the League of Legends. Swain quickly pierces the illusion typically utilized for League Judgement, and instead his Reflection consists of a simple interview conducted by High Councilor Vessaria Kolminye. During this interview, he gives two reasons for joining the League - to collect the influence necessary to become ruler of Noxus, and to kill Jarven IV of Demacia.
9 October, 20 CLE
• League Champion Sivir stands trial in a Demacian court for a dangerous alcohol-induced joyride a year prior. Judge Haley Suede takes pity on Sivir's "I'm just a lonely girl with personal problems" defense and sentences the Champion to 90 days in a Demacian penitentiary, with time spent in the Fields of Justice not counting towards her sentence.
11 October, 20 CLE
• A monk from the Shojin Monastery, in protest of the Noxian occupation of the Navori Province in southern Ionia, sets himself on fire in the Lotus Gardens. Due to healing martial arts, he can survive in suspended agony for many days. His act sparks outcry all across Valoran.
12 October, 20 CLE
• Reports filter out that Northern Exposure show "Pads" was heavily edited and censored by the Noxian government. Also, that during the production, which took place in Dr. Mundo's home, several members of the crew went missing. Their families were given settlements by the Noxian government, and investigations into their whereabouts ceased.
17 October, 20 CLE
• Luxanna Crownguard is accepted into the League of Legends, admitting during Reflection her only reason for joining is that she has her battle for Demacia and nothing else.
24-26 October, 20 CLE
• Irelia, Captain of the Guard for Ionia, spurred on by the Shojin monk burning in the Lotus Gardens, demands a rematch for Ionia against Noxus to decide the fate of the three Noxian-occupied provinces in Ionia. Chancellor Malek Hawkmoon of the Noxian High Command, the current overseer of Noxian forces in Ionia, accuses Ionians of playing with the League's emotions and reaffirms the legal status of the occupation. Jarvan IV, the crown prince of Demacia, however, threatens to act on the Noxian occupation if the League does not.
• The 14-year-old techmaturgy prodigy that went missing in June is discovered in northern Kumungu by a Piltover Rescue Bot. In response, the League tightens security at Mogron Pass. League political advisor Deacon Cavarieles issues a statement defending the measures, which will inconvenience travellers.
27 October, 20 CLE
• It is reported that Katarina, the Sinister Blade, regularly trolls Bilgewater looking for sailors for privateering expeditions
• News spreads that Captain Gangplank was schmoozing recently at a governor's ball
29 October, 20 CLE
• LeBlanc, the Deceiver, is accepted into the League of Legends. During Reflection, she admits her reason for joining is to reclaim her people's birthright.
31 October, 20 CLE
• The Harrowing
November, 20 CLE
7 November, 20 CLE
• Calliope Productions, located in Demacia, announces its new musical, The Sound of Magic, hemmed by League champion Taric the Gemknight.
9 November, 20 CLE
• Chancellor Malek Hawkmoon, the officer of the Noxian High Command charged with overseeing the Noxian presence in Ionia, announces that, in response to the overwhelming sympathy generated by the burning Shojin monk, Noxus will grant Ionia their early battle arena rematch. Irelia, Ionia’s current Captain of the Guard, immediately seeks the Elders’ endorsement to join the League.
10 November, 20 CLE
• An article reports that Master of Metal and champion of the League Mordekaiser, longtime rocker, has started playing alongside Sona in the new band Pentakill in Zaun
• News breaks that Poppy, Bandle City's ambassador to Demacia and champion of the League, has used significant amounts of Demacian tax-payers' money to fund an extravagant vacation in the resort town of Seafoam
12 November, 20 CLE
• Irelia, Captain of the Ionian Guard and veteran of the Noxian Invasion, passes League Judgement. During Reflection, she gives her reason for joining as defense of Ionia, in regret for being unable to do so in the past.
14-20 November, 20 CLE
• Annie, the Dark Child, tours the western lands of Valoran to promote the launch of her new line of oral care products. "The world has many places of dark magic. Don't let your mouth be one of them."
16 November, 20 CLE
• Ionian Captain of the Guard Irelia is officially accepted by the League as a champion
21 November, 20 CLE
• Warwick is discovered late at night killing Zaunite citizens in a mad rage. After being subdued by Officer Dalo Forukin, other officers and several mages, the Mad Chemist Singed is able to bring him back to his senses, after which time the Blood Hunter recounts being kidnapped and tortured. His torturer, he recalled, was a man in a radiation suit, who claimed to be motivated by Warwick's acts against Ionians during the Noxian invasion.
• Evelynn breaks up with Twisted Fate in Granoa Park in Demacia
22 November, 20 CLE
• Karma, the Duchess of Ionia, accepts Noxus' offer of a rematch.
23 November, 20 CLE
• It is reported that Irelia, Master Yi, and Soraka have all submitted themselves as candidates for the match between Ionia and Noxus. Meanwhile, Sion, Singed, and Warwick have done the same for Noxus' side.
• It is reported that troll raids have risen to epidemic proportions north of Noxus, due to troll tribes fleeing the counterattack of the Ruhgosk tribe and their leader, Trundle. Stories leak out that the Ruhgosk tribe was facing widespread disease which Trundle took, through shamanistic rituals, entirely onto himself.
• It is reported that, in response to the troll threat, Noxus' entire Northern Legion is consolidated just south of the Noxus-Freljord border to better ensure the safety of the populace.
• It is reported that Rammus and Blitzcrank have a good rapport
26 November, 20 CLE
• Trundle, the Cursed Troll, passes League Judgement. During Reflection, he dismisses the League's offer of a cure, which would take the disease which had previously afflicted his entire tribe before being concentrated on Trundle, and re-distribute it. Since this would also give the Ruhgosk back vital regenerative abilities, and because the Cursed Troll feels shunned after his sacrifice, he chooses to keep the disease in himself. He ultimately joins the League, not for a cure to his affliction, but to find somewhere to belong.
December, 20 CLE
2-5 December, 20 CLE
• General Du Couteau of the Noxian High Command vanishes under mysterious circumstances during a visit to the famed marketplace of the Ivory Ward, the oldest and most opulent of Noxus' historic districts. While his daughters, League champion Katarina and ill shut-in Cassiopeia, mourn, General Boram Darkwill falls under pressure from his cabinet to select Du Couteau's successor on the Noxian High Command.
5 December, 20 CLE
• Following the rodent invasion of a high-profile officers’ banquet celebrating the promotion of Chancellor Malek Hawkmoon’s son, Ameer, to the rank of Commander in the Noxian fleet, Chancellor Hawkmoon issues a statement explaining that the Mad Chemist, Singed, will be called in to eradicate the vermin. In the face of rumors the rats originated from Zaunite ships, Hawkmoon reasserts Noxus' strong relationship with the city-state of Zaun.
6 December, 20 CLE
• General Boram Darkwill, in a private ceremony held deep within his inner sanctum at Darkbourne Hold, surprises no one when he selects League Champion and Master Tactician Jericho Swain, one of his Lieutenant Generals, to succeed the late General Du Couteau. On Swain's arm all night is none other than the infamous (and notoriously reclusive) Emilia LeBlanc, who has not appeared in public for decades. Despite being roughly the same age as General Darkwill himself, she appears as youthful and vibrant as ever.
• Singed, the Mad Chemist, is summoned to the Navori Province to take charge in the eradication of an unexpected giant rat infestation.
7 December, 20 CLE
• The Journal of Justice announces that the summons on the Noxian team will be Vorath, Edwy, Roku, Poisonidon, and Friend, while the Ionian summoners will be Poruku, NeoIllusions, Eclipse, Frozt, and Guardsman Bob.
10 December, 20 CLE
• The rematch between Ionia and Noxus. Udyr, Soraka, Ashe, Amumu, and Kennen battle for Ionia against Noxian team Sion, Miss Fortune, Singed, Morgana, and Vladimir. Due to Udyr's masterful control of the jungle regions of Summoner's Rift, Soraka is able to lead the Ionian team to a crushing victory.
• The Shojin monk who set himself aflame two months earlier in protest of Noxian occupation of southern Ionia is greeted by his sister, who had previously been in a Noxian province, and allows himself to be extinguished.
• Seeking answers to the disappearance of her father, General Du Couteau, Cassiopeia passes League Judgement and joins the League of Legends
17 December, 20 CLE
• Brandis Reyes, a senior member of the Kalamanda Village Council, is ousted after he is found to be taking bribes from the city-state of Zaun. As a result of the attempted bribery, the council rules to exclude Zaun from the pool of eligible candidates for the exclusive mining contract.
21 December, 20 CLE
• The Journal of Justice reports that in the popular Valoran sports magazine Sports Exposed's annual swimsuit issue, the cover girl will be League of Legends champion Morgana, the Fallen Angel.
• In retribution for her lingerie-picture scandal, League of Legends champion Janna, the Storm's Fury, takes on a good-will tour to help with the poverty-stricken areas of Zaun that she once called home.
31 December, 20 CLE
• Caitlyn, Sheriff of Piltover, joins the League of Legends, seeking to improve her skills enough to catch the only criminal who has ever alluded her - the mysterious thief known as "C."