1. Before you get started, you will want to make sure to download a recent copy of the League of Legends installer, to use as a backup in case anything goes wrong. You can find this by going here.
2. Make sure your League of Legends installation is fully patched up, and you can login/start a game.
3. Download the Migrator (lol.launcher.zip file)
4. Extract the lol.launcher.exe file and place it into your League of Legends installation directory.
5. Run League of Legends from the Start Menu, or from the shortcut on your Desktop, which will begin the migration.
The migration process will take several minutes to complete, after which you should see the new PvP.net patcher and will be able to login to PvP.net.