New skins in the store
- Seeing-Eye Kog
Lee Sin, the Blind Monk
Sonic Wave / Resonating Strike:
- Sonic Wave: Lee Sin projects a discordant wave of sound to locate his enemies, dealing physical damage to the first enemy it encounters. If Sonic Wave hits, Lee Sin can cast Resonating Strike for the next 3 seconds.
- Resonating Strike: Lee Sin dashes to the enemy hit by Sonic Wave, dealing physical damage plus 10% of their missing health.
Safeguard / Iron Will
- Safeguard: Lee Sin rushes towards a target ally, shielding them both from damage. If a shield is broken, half the energy cost is returned. After using Safeguard, Lee Sin can cast Iron Will for the next 3 seconds.
- Iron Will: Lee Sin's intense training allows him to thrive in battle. For 5 seconds, Lee Sin gains lifesteal, spell vamp, and armor.
Tempest / Cripple
- Tempest: Lee Sin smashes the ground sending out a shockwave that deals magic damage and reveals enemy units hit. If Tempest hits an enemy, Lee Sin can cast cripple for the next 3 seconds.
- Cripple: Lee Sin cripples nearby enemies revealed by Tempest, reducing their Movement and Attack Speed for 4 seconds. Movement and Attack Speed recover gradually over the duration.
Dragon's Rage (Ultimate)
- Lee Sin performs a powerful roundhouse kick launching his target back, dealing physical damage to the target and any enemies they collide with. Enemies the target collides with are knocked into the air for a short duration.
- Flurry (Passive)
- After Lee Sin uses an ability, his next 2 basic attacks gain 50% Attack Speed and return 10 energy each.
- Akali is no longer a ninja
- Pulverize now slams enemies into the ground instead of into the air
- Headbutt has been changed to Rocket Grab
- Alistar is now a ninja
- Amumu is now happy
- Emumu skin has been replaced with Punkmumu
- Annie has grown up and is now a teenager
- Tibbers now wears armor
- Blitzcrank now giggles whenever he uses Power Fist
- Cassiopeia has been removed from the League following an incident involving a plane
- We’re tired of all the Miss Fortuning snakes, on that Miss Fortuning plane
- Cho’Gath now starts the game the same size as if he had 6 feasts
- Feast still increases Cho’Gath’s size
- Bushes can no longer stealth Cho’Gath
- Valkyrie is now global
- Gatling Gun now heals teammates as well as damaging enemies
- Corki can now fly over obstacles without using Valkyrie
- Dr. Mundo decided that he enjoys the color blue
- Dr. Mundo now has mana
- None of his ability costs have changed
- Crowstorm now triggers Terrify on all enemies caught in the area of effect
- Terrify’s Fear duration has been increased to 10 seconds at all ranks
- Fiddlesticks has been removed from the League
- Now shouts “DEMACIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” while channeling Idol of Durand
- Gangplank’s model has been replaced with a targeting reticle
- Gangplank now fights from his boat
- Parrrley is now global
- His VO has been reworked to be shouted from a distance and includes far more laughter
- Gragas is now sober
- Courage has been removed and replaced with a new ability
New Ability – Plant Grass
- Garen infects an area with grass seeds, causing additional brush to grow over the next 30 seconds. When brush is fully grown, it can be used by allies and enemies
- Jax can no longer dodge
- Jax’s lamppost has been deemed overpowered and replaced by a rocket launcher
- All of Jax’s abilities are now ranged and blow things up
- Jax can now dodge again
- Age reduced by 10 years
- Aspect of the Cougar has been renamed to Aspect of the Puma
- Grand Skyfall has been renamed to the more appropriate: “Man Drop”
- Sion has taken a sabbatical from the League to pursue a lifelong dream of teaching Kindergarten
- He’ll be back
- Ricochet bounces now apply on-hit effects such as Tiamat and Madred’s Bloodrazor
- Now requires skill to play
- Cuteness increased by 10%
- Teemo may no longer be the target of hostile attacks or abilities
- Undying Rage has been renamed to Endless Rage
- Endless Rage now has infinite duration
- Zilean can now travel back in time creating new realities and tangent universes in the process
- Something has gone terribly wrong
- New Item: Yordle Saddle. Any yordle champion can buy this new item to ride Cho'Gath.
- Wriggle's Lantern: new unique passive: taunts nearby Jaxes (both enemy and allied)
- Tiamat has been renamed to Tamat