Originally Posted by Ajax15
the fixpatcher didnt work for me. still getting the same error
Then do this...
:::: MANUAL FIX ONE: REPLACE THE ERRORED FILE::::
Firstly, you need to find the file that has errored. Then you need to replace it with the working copy:
- Browse to C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\
- You should see a file called "Patcher_Lib.log" or "Patcher_Lib". Open this with notepad
- Press CTRL+F to bring up a search box. Search for "[ERROR]"
- This error will tell you the fault file. For example: [ERROR] C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\Game\League of Legends.exe
- Go to http://files.wrench-box.com
- Navigate this folder and find your errored file. For example for the above error, go to the "Game" folder, and you should see "League of Legends.exe"
- Right click the errored file and download it
- Browse to your errored file, and rename it (EG: League of Legends.old.exe)
- Replace this copy with the downloaded copy, and re-run League of Legends
and if that doesn't work then simply reinstall IMO.