NOTICE: Undergoing heavy reconstruction. Feel free to look around at this very old design from the earliest days of the republic! I mean... the forum! Whot yeu see here, is a failed experiment, when I was toying around with resource systems before I fully understood them. This helped in learning whot not to do, and why it doesn't work, but I think I'm now ready to go back and fix this design. As such, keep in mind that anything yeu see here is quite expendable, and subject to change shortly =3
While there are few who live beyond the Great Barrier, there are those who still cling to the ancient traditions. Those who remember the old ways. Those who witnessed the ravages of the magi wars first hand. Those who remember the unspeakable powers unleashed, and know better than to let that knowledge fade into obscurity, should it ever be required again one day.
Noesis, is one of these few; her people obliterated in an instant, and her tribal homeland was torn apart, devoured by the Kumungu Jungle which sprang forth from the ground. As the last decendant of the Khalabishi people, and last living Mundunugu, she had fallen into despair.
One dark day, however, she heard the sound of axes and saws. Though she hated the jungle for claiming her birthright, it was all she had left, and upon seeing the Noxian woodcutters stripping it bare, she grew furious.
Though she was ready to unleash a torrential wave of forbidden magics, borne of the spirits of the dead which lay long forgotten, instead, a young huntress managed to dispatch the squad with ease on her own.
At first, irritated at having had her vengeance taken from her, Noesis looked deeper into the girl's heart, and saw her true destiny and purpose.
Even as Nidalee left the borders of the Kumungu Jungle, so, too, did Noesis follow in her wake, realizing that it was time to bring the old ways back. It was time to reclaim her homeland, and show the League what a true servant of the spirits was capable of.
An abnormally tall, lithe woman, with obsidian black skin, pure, glossy black with a snow white specular highlight under intense light.
Upon her face is painted in white, a skull upon the right half, and crimson runes into the left half.
Her right eye glows a gentle white, but has no visible eyeball within the socket.
Her body is adorned with gold loops, further painting depicting bones and a skeletal structure, and a great deal of jewelery.
Noesis is designed to be a potent support caster, with a mixture of healing and damage spells, who gets stronger in a larger fight. As a farmer, she's a little more limited, but not helpless.
She is also built in with an enhanced dependance upon positioning, both herself, and her enemies.
- Sacrifices her own life to heal allies
- Drains health from enemies to heal herself back
- Immense damage if enemies are poorly positioned in a team fight
- Able to strengthen allies and weaken enemies, shifting the tide of a fight, either by buffing/debuffing, or through adjusting positioning of the fight to more favourable locations, such as away from a tower.
Damage 62 (+3.12 / per level)
Attack Speed 0.625 (+2.2% per level)
Health 375 (+85 / per level)
Move Speed 315
Armor 17 (+3.0 / per level)
Spell Block 30 (+1.25 / per level)
Health Regen 0 (+0 / per level) - This is intentional
Each ability either increases or decreases her affinity.
Using light based abilities will reduce her affinity, and dark based abilities will increase her affinity
Her affinity is shown in place of her mana bar, ranging from -50 to +50
She does not have mana, instead, she must regulate her spells by alternating their use or they grow too weak to be of use. She also uses her own health as a secondary source of spam limitation.
Q: Pillar of Light
W: Life Eater Virus
Pretty much a rework.
- All abilities renamed
- Resource system simplified down to one bar of -50 to +50
- Further emphasis on life cost added to abilities
- Rework of lifegiver creates a moveable beam as the new "pillar of light"; effect remains the same but can now be targeted to hit multiple allies if allies and caster work together. Pillar of Light now has -15 affinity per second. Life cost unchanged.
- Life Eater Virus (bonus points if anyone catches the reference; previous name was lifetaker), now grants additional affinity as rank increases.
- Shadowburn (previously soul burn), moved to ultimate slot. More effective at lower levels, and can now bounce off minions to champions and vice versa. Bounce speed majorly increased to 0.25 seconds, but enemies can now get out of range if they run away, instead of limited to targets chosen at time of casting. Now gives additional affinity as rank increases. Cooldown decreases with rank now.
- NEW SPELL: Judgement - replaces a number of abilities which were used to reposition enemies, into a single, more compacted version.
- Spell timings have been set so that maximum values of light spells can be up to 10 seconds, but life eater virus only a maximum of 8, forcing the player to risk additional damage to maintain a weakened effect.
Special thanks to SnesController and Samus93 (why nintendo peoples!? :O ) for giving some insight to correct some issues, making her easier to understand and more fun to play =3