Originally Posted by breadwings
Returns? what? how?
Click on the support tab to open a ticket, tell them who you want refunded. I cut and pasted their response when I got my refund below(so you put the right info in the first time):
We normally do not provide refunds for items purchased such as skins, champions, or runes. However, I will make a one time exception for you and refund up to 3 purchases. I can only provide you with this exception once, so if you have had a refund before I will be unable to provide you with another.
Please provide me with the following information so I can begin the refund process. I need :
- The name of each of the 3 items you would like refunded
- How much IP or RP you spent on each item
I also need the following information:
- Your account name (What you log in to the game with)
- Your summoner name (What other players see in game)
- Which server you play on (North America or European)
Please make sure to include all the information mentioned above, I can't complete the refund process without it.
If you have received a refund before I can't provide you with another exception. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
Please let me know if you have any further questions or feedback. Good luck on the Fields of Justice!
Riot Support Team