Originally Posted by Falleth
On the other side, it has quite short range and actually needs hitting a wall to deal additional damage. You could as well complain that Sivir's Boomerang double hit deals too much damage, but it would be silly.
1. Sivir's Boomerang is powerful but it is balanced out by the fact that it's easy to avoid. It's double hit is particularly good but even easier to avoid.
2. Btw, to the post that said that Vayne's auto attack range is the lowest of all Ranged Carries. Does Sivir not count as a ranged carry anymore? At 425 auto attack range, Sivir is the lowest ranged carry. Vayne has 100 more auto attack range then Sivir.
3. Vanye has insanely low mana costs with awesomely good cooldowns.
- Silver bolts doesn't cost any mana! or have any cooldown! Why does no one have a problem with this?
- Tumble has 2 seconds cooldown at level 5. 35 mana cost! That's a very low mana cost for such a powerful spell.
- Her highest mana cost isn't her ultimate but rather Condemn @ 90. At level 5 it's only 12 seconds cooldown.
- Her ultimate only costs 80 mana with a 70 second cooldown! Outstanding!
4. Still waiting on why a champion that is never weak at any point in the game but often can be quite strong at any point in the game isn't considered problematic.
5. While some builds are better then others, it seems like no build that I have seen on Vayne is ever really bad. It seems like she's very easy to build for. Doesn't take too much skill to use either. It just seems like it's a very high reward for not alot of work. Not as bad a punishment if you screw up too, since, Vayne has alot of juking potential.
6. Great base damage, great scaling on her abilities. It's all AD scaling so there's no conflict in what to get for scaling. Makes Vayne very easy to itemize for.
7. There are options to get Vayne all three types of damage. Magic, Physical and True.
8. Lack of strong general counter play against Vayne (armor, hp and MR are weak counters, dodge isn't that useful since there's only one item that gives dodge, etc) . Vayne counters alot of different champions too well (three examples: Singed, Garen and Udyr are effectively useless against her).
9. Same responses you always gets to OP champions. Kill her first. Use Hard CC (except for Irelia). She only does single target damage!
10. This whole argument reminds me of release day Ezrael. Remember how long that took to be fixed?