Celebrate CBLOL with team summoner icons

By Riot NaKyle

The Circuito Brasileiro (CBLOL) hosts Brazil’s top League teams, including the internationally-known paiN Gaming. Available now are permanent summoner icons featuring CBLOL team logos for 250 RP each. If you’re a hardcore CBLOL fan, snag all eight icons for 1600 RP (20% off the full price).

Show off your team allegiance as they race to the top of the Brazilian scene and compete for a place on the world stage! As before, you’re not simply hoisting your team’s battle standard—20% of each purchase goes straight to the team, and the other 80% directly supports esports through prizing, streaming and live events! 


1 month ago

Tagged with: 
CBLoL, Icons