Celebrate OGN Champions Winter with permanent summoner icons for teams and organizations, including the World Champion SK Telecom T1. Show your support as the top Korean players charge into the playoffs and stake their claim on the Winter title. When you purchase a team icon, 20% of the price goes directly to that team as a bonus and the other 80% goes to support esports (prizes, salaries, events, streaming).
Each summoner icon runs at 250 RP and is available from now until the end of OGN Champions Winter. Learn more about OGN Champions Winter at http://na.lolesports.com/news.