Forget the beach vacation – I’m back in the lab brewing up something, erhm, dead-licious for my unfortunate foes on the Fields of Justice. But I thought I’d take advantage of a lull in my demanding schedule to watch some scintillating top lane action.
- When I engaged my Hextech Plasmatron 3000 viewing device (and beat on it a few times to improve the connection) I jumped into the action with a glimpse of Guerilla Tristana spoiling a riveting duel. But I don’t think she knows about the intruder in the brush. 487 RP
- Recon Teemo was waiting to make his move on his target when the interruption occurred. Now he’s just motionless, his camouflage providing perfect cover. 260 RP
- Of course, Urfrider Corki isn’t backing down, not with reinforcements. His Phosphorus Bombs are going off all over the place, but he hasn’t caught his enemy yet and mushroom traps are covering the lane in a noxious poison cloud. Ah, it almost feels as though I’m there. 487 RP
- Teemo’s been caught out! Better beat a hasty retreat with that Move Quick, little yordle. Still, why isn’t he trying to run away? I see it. He’s leading them into his minefield where a half-dozen ‘shrooms are waiting to blow. It brings back memories of my once-legendary Caustic Wake. 292 RP
- I’m starting to understand their plans. I’ve spotted Udyr coming up through the jungle. That stance-shifting behemoth seems to have ganks on his mind. I wouldn’t be surprised if they turn this around. 395 RP
- They’ve engaged and it’s a bloody exchange of blows! Darts and missiles flying everywhere and the roaring of wild spirit animals fill the air. Lost in the scuffle is a faint… oh goodness… the outline of a landing zone. One yordle looks to the sky, but it isn’t the Reconnaissance Operations Front-Line Copter. It’s a Mega Inferno Bomb! Ziggs doesn’t even need to be nearby to botch up everyone’s plans. Although I imagine enormous explosions are good for the ratings. 487 RP
While I surf channels instead of waves, why don’t you greet these half-pint champions by meeting their half-prices once they respawn. This battle looks to last a while, but I’m guessing no longer than January 8
to January 11
. I’m growing restless, and the Insanity Potion is starting to spoil.
Click here to comment