Welcome, my playthings. Poor souls, you all look so confused to no longer be surrounded by the safe, lush greenery of Summoner’s Rift. You’re in my toy box now: the Twisted Treeline. Who am I? I am Death Blossom Elise, an illuminating guide for you strangers in a strange land. You know what to do, my pets—form your little trios, go forth into the forest, and capture.
- Blood Knight Hecarim’s team is at a distinct advantage, seeing as he hails from a similarly spectral haunt. However, even he appears a bit bewildered; it’s hard to plan the perfect out-of-the-bush charge when there are ghostly echoes diverting his attention elsewhere. 487 RP
- Ah! I must say I am not surprised to see that Infiltrator Irelia has taken to the Twisted Treeline with ferocious aplomb. Those transcendent blades whirling around her shadowy figure are a lovely complement to the dark energy swirling from her freshly captured altar. 487 RP
- On the other side of the Treeline, Sandscourge Skarner seems to be suffering from a similar spat as Hecarim. The gloom of this place has dampened his disposition. See how he is trying to turtle at the altars? Truly, it is a sad display. 487 RP
- But look here! Sensing a disturbance in the Treeline’s life force, Fiora has dashed down from her lane just in time to ensnare Irelia as an unwitting partner in her blade waltz. She wields that rapier with such elegance, honed to deadly perfection! I could watch her dance all day long. 487 RP
- Her nine tails flailing behind her, Ahri has come to spare Irelia. While I find her girlish squeals grating on my ears, her charm is undeniably irresistible, as evidenced by how she has pulled Fiora away from the bloodbath. 487 RP
- Wait! When I last spied on Gragas, the oaf was stumbling around his tower whilst guzzling from his keg. Now I see him staggering toward the altar and—what abomination is this?! He’s faceplanted on the stairs and that cask is rolling toward…oh no. It’s blasted Irelia and Skarner clear into Vilemaw’s lair! They’ll make quite the mess. 487 RP
Excellent entertainment! Or, how do you say it: “good game”? Why don’t we try that again – best two out of three? I’ll pull the strings and watch them dance from November 13
to November 16
. And you’re always welcome to come join me on the Twisted Treeline for more teamfight fun of the triplicate variety!
Click here to comment