Silence! You are in the presence of Lord Darius, High Commander of the Grand Noxian Army and protector of the most powerful nation in Valoran. None shall oppose me, for the dreadful fate of Noxian justice shall befall them!
I have heard the reports from the East. That fool, Commando Jarvan IV, is mustering forces for his “elite” commandos. Never shall the forces of Noxus be outmatched by Demacian scum. My Crimson Elite shall bolster its ranks and meet this Demacian threat head-on and defend our glorious homeland! Approach, champions, to be judged worthy of joining the Noxian Crimson Elite.
- Is this a joke, Taric? The Crimson Elite application clearly states that your uniform include red and gold. Unacceptable. Try once more. 292 RP.
- Ah, Ezreal. You have great power in that trinket you wear. You do not, however, embody the true essence of Noxus. Blonde, really? Leave my hallowed halls! 487 RP.
- Who brought this disgusting beast Trundle before me? I prefer my abominations monstrous and gruesome. I will not be trolled! 487 RP.
- Ah, you return, Bloodstone Taric, and in armor befitting the Crimson Elite! However, I regret to inform you that I have no respect for the support role. Downright deplorable. 487 RP.
- Pentakill Yorick, yes! A perfect addition to my elite team of… what the… is this a contract rider?! Tour dates? Paid time off? Get out of my sight. 487 RP.
- You’d think Full Metal Pantheon would be the ideal Noxian champion, yes? Wrong. What are you compensating for with such a large shield, Artisan of War? 487 RP.
Bah! Whatever Crimson Elite rejects you scrape up here will only be discounted from August 21– August 24. Be quick, summoner. You wouldn’t want the Hand of Noxus gripped tightly around your neck, would you? I thought not. That would be downright daft of you.
Click here to comment