Paper lanterns and red envelopes, what does it make you think of? Other than “flammable,” it reminds us that it’s Lunar Revel, a time for celebrating the new year and sharing with others! In proper style, we want to share with summoners like yourself, so how about a new contest? Here’s what you do!
Make a League of Legends Lunar Revel papercraft!
We've seen a lot of amazing paper creations from our players, so now is the time to make your own! Here are some guidelines to abide by:
- Your submission must be primarily red and gold/yellow colored, get creative!
- It should be papercraft, zhezhi, origami, or kirigami.
- It must be entirely made of paper and adhesives! (Tape, glue, etc is permitted)
- Your submission must be a champion, item, or creature from League of Legends.
- You must include your summoner name written on a piece of paper within your entry photo!
- Make sure your photo resolution is 1024x768.
- You can submit multiple entries to the contest, but only one of your submissions can win.
- Up to two people can work on a single entry, but the prizes will be split between you!
In exchange for this amazing work, we will award five grand prize and five community choice winners with an Origami/Papercraft kit, every Lunar Revel skin in League of Legends, and a red envelope full of Riot Points!
Ten second place winners will get this year’s Lunar Revel skins and 2000 Riot Points!
You can submit your entry through Woobox.com
, but don’t delay! This contest is open through February 25th, so grab some scissors, chop up some paper, and show us what you can do!
Click here to comment