Mid September Patch Notes
Posted by Udyr
on Wed, 2012-09-12 16:39
League of Legends v18.104.22.168
Syndra, the Dark Sovereign
- Players may now create up to 20 mastery pages, up from 10.
- Transcendent (Passive) - Spells gain extra effects at max rank.
- Dark Sphere: Deals bonus damage to champions
- Force of Will: Increases slowing duration.
- Scatter the Weak: Spell width increased.
- Dark Sphere – Syndra conjures a Dark Sphere dealing magic damage. The sphere remains and can be manipulated by her other powers.
- Force of Will – Syndra picks up and throws a minion or Dark Sphere dealing magic damage and slowing the movement speed of enemies.
- Scatter the Weak – Syndra knocks enemies and Dark Spheres back dealing magic damage. Enemies hit by Dark Spheres become stunned.
- Unleashed Power – Syndra bombards an enemy Champion with all of her Dark Spheres.
- Riot Graves is now properly flagged as having sunglasses.
New ELO Tiers
- Spectators can now rearrange the display positions of any player on the scoreboard in the bottom-center of the screen by dragging that player’s bar.
- The scoreboard has been rearranged for easier team comparisons:
- Champion portraits have been moved to the center of the scoreboard, with minion kills immediately adjacent.
- Items are now automatically sorted to display more expensive items toward the center of the scoreboard.
- While drag-scrolling (default: middle mouse click + drag), the camera will now wait to move until the player drags the mouse, rather than automatically moving in the direction of the initial click.
- E.g. if a player middle-clicks the right side of the screen, the camera will no longer automatically move to the right. Instead, it will move based on where the player drags the mouse.
- Max scroll speed remains the same and caps out at a drag length equal to the distance between the center and edge of the screen.
- The mouse cursor will now disappear while drag-scrolling.
Co-op vs AI
- Season 2 rewards will be earned based on the highest rating achieved between now and the end of the season
- Click here to view the Season 2 rewards for the various tiers.
- Ranked rating requirements have been adjusted for Season 2
- All players and teams who have played enough games to be rated now qualify for at least Bronze tier
- Added a new Diamond tier above Platinum
- Each tier now has between four and seven ranks that are achieved at breakpoints of 50 Elo
- Medals in the summoner profile have been upgraded with completely new art
- Earning a new rank will visually upgrade the profile medal
- Added new requirements for Diamond tier to the normal stat medals in the profile
- Increased the variance in team composition makeups for Coop vs AI.
With every patch, we strive to improve the look of the game in varying degrees. We recommend that you have the latest available video card drivers installed.
- The time window for multikills has been increased to 10 seconds from the previous kills as opposed to 8.
Click here to comment
- North America
- EU West
- EU Nordic & East