League of Legends will be updated during scheduled maintenance on 6/24/2010
New Skins in the Store
- Caterpillar Kog’Maw
- Sonoran Kog’Maw
- Striker Ezreal
- Goalkeeper Blitzcrank
- Blast Zone Heimerdinger
- French Maid Nidalee
League of Legends v188.8.131.52
Kog'Maw, the Mouth of the Abyss
- Bio-Arcane Barrage: Kog'Maw's attacks gain range and deal a percent of the target's maximum health as magic damage.
- Void Ooze: Kog'Maw launches a peculiar ooze which damages all enemies it passes through and leaves a trail which slows enemies who stand on it.
- Caustic Spittle: Passive: Increases armor penetration. Active: Kog'Maw launches a corrosive projectile which deals magic damage and doubles his passive armor penetration for 4 seconds (Removes the passive until available again).
- Living Artillery (Ultimate): Kog'Maw fires a living artillery shell at a great distance dealing damage and revealing targets. Additionally, multiple Living Artilleries in a short period of time cause them to cost additional mana.
- Icathian Surprise (Passive): Upon dying, Kog'Maw starts a chain reaction in his body which causes him to detonate after 4 seconds; dealing magic damage to surrounding enemies.
- Fixed a bug with Akali’s attack timing
- Using a potion while in Twilight Shroud will no longer break Akali out of stealth
- Frost Shot slow changed to 15/20/25/30/35% from 10/18/26/32/38%
- Frost Shot no longer stacks with Volley
- Volley now fires 7 missiles instead of 9
- Volley bonus damage increased to 40/55/70/85/100 from 40/50/60/70/80
- Accumulate Wealth is now 'Hawkshot'. Hawkshot retains the passive gold gain on kill and can now be activated to shoot an invulnerable, untargetable scouting hawk toward a target location. The hawk will reveal terrain as it travels, and grant vision of the end area for 5 seconds
- Enchanted Crystal Arrow
- Fixed a bug where it was slowing for too long at ranks 2 and 3
- Fixed a bug where it was stunning for more than the maximum stun duration
- Increased the distance required to get a maximum duration stun
- Added a timer to indicate when Mana Barrier can be used again
- Static Field now silences for 0.5 seconds
- Power Fist is no longer dodgable
- Missile Barrage
- Added a counter indicating how close to the Big One you are
- 1 missile is now granted when you first put a point into it
- Missile Barrage now reloads while dead and will no longer reset the stack count upon death
- Vorpal Spikes can now be toggled off
- Cho'gath will now be properly considered melee for the sake of items like Youmuu's Ghostblade
- Fixed a bug at rank 3 Feast where Cho'gath has difficulty feasting when he has max Feast stacks
- Fixed a bug where the Feast buff tooltip was not updating the bonus health when Cho'gath loses stacks
- Fixed a bug where Cho'gath was not scaling properly when he loses stacks
- Removed the heal component from Essence Flux
- Essence Flux attack speed buff/debuff increased to 20/23/26/29/32 from 5/10/15/20/25
- Fixed a bug where Garen will sometimes appear with a different skin after reconnecting
- Parley bonus damage reduced to 100% from 110%
- Parley is no longer dodgable and is unaffected by blinds
- Raise Morale now grants 8/12/16/20/24 attack damage instead of 12-36% attack speed
- Cannon Barrage
- Cannonball damage reduced to 100/140/180 from 140/200/260
- Cannonball radius increased to 275 from 225
- Slow amount reduced to 35%/45/55 from 40/50/60
- Barrel Roll tooltip updated to give the correct ability power ratio when the barrel has reached its location
- Fixed a bug where Turrets were targeting incorrectly
- Howling Gale knock-up time reduced by 33%
- Fixed a bug with Eye of the Storm where the particle would linger after the shield effect had been removed
- Empower cooldown changed to 5 seconds from 7/6/5/4/3 seconds
- Divine Blessing heal reduced to 65/100/135/170/205 from 65/105/145/185/225
- Righteous Fury ability power ratio reduced to.3 from .35
- Righteous Fury base damage to 4/10/16/22/28 from 8/14/20/26/32
- Intervention cooldown increased to 120/105/90 from 90 at all ranks
- Dark Binding now deals its damage up front as opposed to over time. The damage is 80/135/190/245/300 with a .9 AP ratio.
- Soul Shackle ability power ratio changed to 1.0/1.0 from .5/1.5
Fixed a bug where Spear Shot wasn't scaling with enough of your damage from items
Spear Shot damage scaling increased to 100/115/130/145/160%, from 100/110/120/130/140%.
Grand Skyfall now breaks spell shields and is blocked by spell shields.
Fixed a bug with Grand Skyfall where it was slowing for an incorrect amount of time
Pantheon will now be properly considered melee for the sake of items like Youmuu's Ghostblade
- Heartseeker Strike
- Fixed a bug where Heartseeker Strike was dealing too much damage based upon your bonus damage.
- Fixed a bug where Heartseeker Strike procced cast effects with every Heartseeker Strike tick
- Damage scaling increased to 20/25/30/35/40%.
- Heartseeker Strike will now properly double the damage of the entire ability against champions, rather than just doubling part of the damage
Devastating Blow now breaks spell shields
Heroic Charge now breaks spell shields
Updated the Deceive tooltip to clarify that the damage is bonus damage not a true critical
Fixed a bug where Jack in the Boxes would acquire targets incorrectly
Fixed a bug where Jack in the Boxes would lose their stealth before their lifetime expired
Removed base dodge
Vorpal Blade heal reduced to 10/20/30/40/50 from 15/30/45/60/75
Fixed a bug where Boomerang Blade double-procced cast effects like Guinsoo's Rageblade
Ability power ratio reduced to 1.3 from 1.5
Heal reduced to 200/320/440 from 250/400/550
Mana cost reduced to 200/275/350 from 250/350/450
Adjusted the way bonus ability power is granted.
Veigar now also gains 1/2/3/4/5 bonus ability power for each champion kill from any damage source.
Time to land reduced to 1.2 seconds from 1.6 seconds.
Base damage reduced to 120/170/220/270/320 from 120/180/240/300/360
Cooldown reduced to 10 seconds from 12 seconds
Reduced the mana cost to 80/95/110/125/140 from 90/110/130/150/170.
Lowered the cooldown to 20/19/18/17/16 from 24/22/20/18/16.
Increased range to 650 from 600.
Mana cost reduced to 150/200/250 from 200/300/400
Primordial Burst now deals 200/350/500 base damage plus 80% of the combined ability power of Veigar and his target.
Removed the conditional bonus damage for non-mana Champions.
Removed the mana restoration on kill.
New Passive – Equilibrium: Veigar's mana regen is increased by 0.5% for each 1% of mana he's missing.
Updated recommended items
Base movement speed increased to 315 from 310
Base armor increased to 16 from 14
Armor per level increased to 3.75 from 3.5
Spirit Visage healing and regen received reduced to 20% from 25%
Sword of the Divine activation duration increased to 8 from 5
Mercury Treads crowd control reduction reduced to 35% from 40%
Innervating Locket no longer heals minions
Fixed a bug with Ignite's tooltip cooldown value that made it seem shorter than it actually is
Champion kill experience increased by 10%.
Death timers on Summoner's Rift increased by roughly 3 seconds at low levels.
Summoner spells are now displayed on the scoreboard
Latency will now properly display in the HUD
Teleport or Blink abilities will no longer reset the leashing on monsters
Duplicate items will no longer sell in slot order and can now be sold individually
Buff bar updated to support up to 32 buffs
Revamped the character stats screen to include Armor Penetration, Magic Penetration, Lifesteal, Spell Vamp, and Cooldown Reduction stats as well as reducing size and removing extraneous information
Revealing a channeling Champion in the Fog of War will no longer reveal show them as idle
Fixed a bug where orders and spell casts would be lost in rare instances
Fixed a bug where the "Show HP Bars" menu option wasn't functioning correctly
Fixed a bug where 'proc' effects like Malady and Madred's Bloodrazor could occasionally kill a champion through effects like Guardian Angel, Chronoshift, or Rebirth
Fixed a bug where the attack timings of many characters were causing a slight delay before attacking.
Fixed a bug where the "Hide Center HUD Wall" option was incorrectly named "Center HUD Wall Display"
Fixed several client crashes
Fixed several server crashes
Fixed a bug where the Tenacity mastery caused Cho'gath's Feast to not kill the target