TOU and EULA
- We’re now TRUSTe certified, which is the highest standard of privacy protection out there. You’ll see their seal on our website in the near future. You can read all about what that means at TRUSTe’s website.
- We want to understand where new League of Legends players are coming from, so we’re gonna make use of more 3rd party cookies as well as tracking pixels, and the updated policy reflects this.
- Riot collects data/information associated with making a payment (rather than simply passing it along to third parties). We don’t do anything with that info except charge your card when you purchase RP (thanks!). We’ve added more clear language regarding refer-a-friend, newsletters, how to change your account info, and other services Riot provides.
- We’re the only ones who have access to personally identifiable information you provide directly to Riot.
- In the event of a dispute, you and Riot agree to binding, individual arbitration of your claims (except for in certain, limited circumstances).
I’ll check out the comments section and try to answer any burning questions.
Click here to comment