Kick off the 2015 season with LCS team icons!

By Riot Paradox

The 2015 season is underway as NA and EU LCS teams begin their journey towards the next World Championship. And to kick things off, we’re releasing the 2015 LCS team icons for 250 RP each. Support your favorite squad all season long!

If you love all teams equally, or just can’t pick a favorite, we’ve got you covered. Grab all ten EU LCS team icons in bundled form for 2000 RP, or nine NA icons together for 1800 RP. Team Gravity finalized their logo a bit late so we’ll release theirs separately later on. These bundles will be available from now until 23:59 on February 12.

As before, when you purchase a team icon, 20% of the price goes directly to that team and the other 80% supports esports (prizes, streaming, events, etc.).

LCS icons are available throughout the Spring Split so show your favorite teams some love!


4 years ago

Tagged with: 
2015 Season, LCS, Icons